What We Believe
- There is one God, who manifests Himself in three persons - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, died for our sins, was buried, and physically rose from the grave. He is the only way of salvation and eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit indwells every true believer, convicting of sin, sanctifying, and bestowing spiritual gifts which are to be used for ministry.
- The Bible is God's true Word. It is error-free and fully capable of attaining the purposes for which God intended. The Bible, not individual preferences, is the final authority in this body of believers.
- Men and women are created in the image of God, but through the fall of man, all are now sinful and in need of personal salvation provided by Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is coming back to take to heaven those who have placed their faith in Him as Lord and Savior. Those who reject Christ stand eternally condemned to a real place called Hell.
Good works will never save an individual, but good works are a result and outward sign of one turning to true faith in Christ.